[blparent] Baby P arrived

Bridgit Pollpeter bpollpeter at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 11 16:57:30 UTC 2012

Dear fellow parents,

Things been a whirlwind around here, but we welcomed Declan Ross
Pollpeter August 29 at 8:59 a.m. He was 8 pounds, 13 ounces and 21
inches at birth. Declan has a ton of dark brown hair, and really favors
Daddy in the looks department right now. He will be two weeks old
tomorrow, but he's yet to come home. Declan has some respitory issues
and an infection. He's been in NICU since being born, but my little
fighter is making leaps and bounds. We hope to have him home soon. Been
living at hospital, but wanted to announce his arrival to my Federation
friends.

Sincerely,
Bridgit Kuenning-Pollpeter
Read my blog at: