[blparent] the meaning of no

Erin Rumer erinrumer at gmail.com
Mon Sep 17 14:55:44 UTC 2012

Jodie, I'm so happy for you and your place sounds perfect for a little one.
I could even see kahlan using the area under the counter as a baby fort to
play under.  This is such a fun and exciting age that your daughter's in and
it's so much fun to see them learning and exploring new things every single
day.  I can't believe how the time flies by.  Dawson is already nearly 23
months old and I'm rapidly planning his 2nd birthday party.  He is bursting
at the seams with vocabulary and getting good at swimming and throwing a
basketball and kicking a soccer ball.  We're entering a new phase in our
lives where Dawson is going to begin going to a German emersion preschool
twice a week for 5 hours each day and mommy's nerves are going crazy.  I
tour the school tomorrow which I know will help to relax me and the school
offers a free trial day where a child can go into the school for a few hours
while the parent stays on campus.  This is a nice way to introduce the child
to the environment and staff without throwing them in full force right off
the bat.

Anyways, thanks for the update on how things are going in your new place and
have a blast with that little pumpkin of yours.

Hugs,

Erin and Dawson