[blparent] the meaning of no

Jodie and Kahlan xandir at samobile.net
Tue Sep 18 01:16:16 UTC 2012

Erin, I know what you mean! She got some new toys today and I had a
ball playing with her! Her vocabulary is expanding already! She says
Mamma, Da, sometimes when she's eating her baby food she says nom, she
says hi sometimes and last night she said ninight. It was close to her
bed time, but unfortunately, ninight was apparently not what she wanted
because she cried when we put her down. She was pretty tired, though,
and she does tend to fight sleep a lot even when she knows she needs
it. What baby doesn't, right? Lol. Speaking of sleep, it's been a busy
day and i'm nearly falling asleep as I write this, so i'm going to
follow Kahlan's example and go to bed. Good night and sleep well.

--
Hugs from Jodie and kahlan
"Only a fool walks into the future backward."