[blparent] Fw: question regarding multi line phoes need answerwith regards to my emplyment

Ken Quinn cj3639 at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 18 02:55:29 UTC 2012

 steve thanks for the info are you appart of gui-talk if so if you wouldn't
mind posting that email to that list, i would be appreciated. also the phone
is a voip or voice over internet protocal phone it is accessibile for me
with exception to what i have already stated as well as logging in and out
of the phone.
thanks for your help.
ken