[blparent] Fw: question regarding multi line phoes need answerwith regards to my emplyment

Steve Jacobson steve.jacobson at visi.com
Tue Sep 18 11:19:37 UTC 2012

Ken,

While I am certainly willing to help, if I forward it to that list I have to try to forward all relevant answers back to you as well and I could easily miss
something.  Your best bet would be to subscribed directly at

or just go to the NFBNET page at

http://www.nfbnet.org

and find GUI-Talk.  If you need help subscribing, I would be glad to help with that.

Best regards,

Steve Jacobson