[blparent] Long overdue update and request for assistance

Bridgit Pollpeter bpollpeter at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 19 16:32:27 UTC 2012

I agree but training is also important. Perhaps a sabatical from work?
You can keep your job but you are just not paid, or train after-hours?
Not sure how it can work with private centers as I trained at IDB, and
government centers are very restricted because of budgets. It's just a
catch 22. A lot of us face this scenario and it's the reason so many opt
to not train even though it usually will bring a better quality of life.

Sincerely,
Bridgit Kuenning-Pollpeter
Read my blog at:

The Expected One- Kathleen McGowan