[blparent] Cloth Diapers Anyone?

Tracey Turri turri.tracey at gmail.com
Thu Sep 20 17:10:45 UTC 2012

After spending 2 hours on the computer this morning recerching cloth
diapering, I am still baffeled.  I get the cost savings over
disposables long turm witch is a big plus for my family situation, but
ware oh ware does a pregnant mom start?  Do any of you use cloth, and
what styles/brands do you like, or should I say does your baby like?
I no it's early to be thinking about diapering but with some of the
diapering systoms out their you almost need to set up a savings plan
to get started as soon as the little one is born.
Any help would be gladly welcomed!
Tracey