[blparent] Cloth Diapers Anyone?

Pickrell, Rebecca M (TASC) REBECCA.PICKRELL at tasc.com
Thu Sep 20 17:14:47 UTC 2012

Look at what type of daycare options you will be using assumming that you use daycare.
Many will not allow you to use cloth diapers.
Since you're a dog user, I'll pass ona great tip. Poop bags are excelelnt for disposing dirty diapers when you're out and about.
If you use the Mutt Mitt brand, they work amazingly well.