[blparent] Searching for accessible, good quality, measuring device

Mark Feliz mafeliz0641 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 21 22:21:32 UTC 2012

I think your best bet for measuring milk consumption is a talking
digital scale used in science labs. I have one in my class room which
has been very reliable and accurate. Just place the bottle of milk on
scale, weigh it, then after feeding weigh the bottle again. You can
also use a cylinder beaker equipped with a cork and measuring stick.
the measuring stick contains raised lines representing specific
levels. As the cork settles to the level of the fluid in the beaker
you can then take a readingt on the measuring stick.

Mark Feliz