[blparent] Introduction

Robert Cole rkcole72984 at gmail.com
Sat Sep 22 06:42:11 UTC 2012

Hello, everyone.

My name is Robert Cole; please feel free to simply call me Bob. I was
informed about this mailing list earlier today and so I immediately
joined as I really needed to find people who I could relate to.

I am a 28-year-old blind father of two precious little boys aged six
months and three years. I love my boys dearly, and I want to be the best
father that I can be to them. My eye condition is called microphthalmia;
this basically means that I have small eyeballs. I have absolutely no
sight in my left eye and a very small amount of sight (20/2000) in my
right eye.

Thanks for providing this list. I sincerely look forward to the advice
and tips which I know I will find here, and I hope that I can be of help
to others as well.

Kind regards,

Bob