[blparent] Searching for accessible, good quality, measuring device

Bridgit Pollpeter bpollpeter at hotmail.com
Sat Sep 22 23:34:27 UTC 2012

Thanks for this. I can estimate when holding a bottle roughly how much
is left, but we need to know exact amounts. We obviously will know how
much we start with as we will mix the formula up along with knowing how
much an empty bottle holds, but then we need exact measurements for how
much is consumed.

Sincerely,
Bridgit Kuenning-Pollpeter
Read my blog at: