[blparent] Searching for accessible, good quality, measuring device

Jess ashleejessandmark2012 at samobile.net
Mon Sep 24 00:17:11 UTC 2012

Hi Bridget,
First of all congratulations on having a handsome bagy boy. I to had
problems breast feeding my daughter as well. Part of it  was I wasn't
making breast milk either and also she has Hypotonia as well. It took
some trial  and error to find what type of bottles she liked using as
well. We are usung the Playtex bottles with the disposable liners. She
has just recently started spitting up which is new