[blparent] About labor pains

Jo Elizabeth Pinto jopinto at msn.com
Sun Sep 23 04:47:08 UTC 2012

Just take it easy, Bridgit.  You'll feel weak and easily tired for a few
months.  Listen to your body and rest when you can.

Jo Elizabeth

Truth is tough. It will not break, like a bubble, at a touch; nay, you may
kick it about all day like a football, and it will be round and full at
evening.--Oliver Wendell Holmes, Sr.