[blparent] Cloth Diapers Anyone?

Jo Elizabeth Pinto jopinto at msn.com
Sun Sep 23 04:51:21 UTC 2012

Luv's are hideous.  They leak so bad it's like the baby has no diaper on at
all.

I, too, decided that when you figured in laundry soap, water, electricity,
etc, cloth diapers didn't offer enough of a savings to outweigh their
inconvenience.  I bought Kirkland diapers from Diapers.com, and I loved
having them delivered right to my doorstep.

Jo Elizabeth

Truth is tough. It will not break, like a bubble, at a touch; nay, you may
kick it about all day like a football, and it will be round and full at
evening.--Oliver Wendell Holmes, Sr.