[blparent] looking for a diaper bag with this description

Brandy Wojcik ballstobooks at gmail.com
Mon Sep 24 18:12:09 UTC 2012

Hi, I'm wondering if anyone knows the name of this diaper bag. It is a small
squarish shape. Under the bag with its own access is a place for wipes. That
section is literally under the bottom of the bag. On either side is a mesh
pocket for bottles or sippy cups. I think it may have had a small front
pocket but I'm not sure. It honestly looks a lot like a lunch bag, but is
definitely a diaper bag. It is hardly bigger than a six pack of soda. I've
seen this bag over the years caring for other's children, but want one of my
own for taking the babies out I care for.

If anyone has any ideas I'd love to hear them.

Thanks,

Bran