[blparent] looking for a diaper bag with this description

Erin Rumer erinrumer at gmail.com
Mon Sep 24 18:52:03 UTC 2012

Bran,

There are a million diaper bags out there and probably a bunch like the one
you describe.  Your best bet is to call a store that sells lots of baby
products and provide a sales employee with the description you have.  They
will be able to help you much better and if you can get into the actual
store to get your hands on some of these bags, that would be even better.

Happy hunting,

Erin