[blparent] Cloth diapers

Bridgit Pollpeter bpollpeter at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 24 19:26:45 UTC 2012

While I seem to share similar views on cloth diapers with Michael, I
agree that it's an individual choice. To play Devil's Advocate, I don't
think Michael, and certainly not me, is trying to make anyone feel bad
or implying that those of us not using cloth diapers are to blame; I
think his comments are more to be interpreted as society in general not
getting on board with alternative methods, and these products not being
as readily available and mainstream as disposeable options.

I completely agree products like cloth diapers, at least good quality
ones, can take more research that just popping into a store and picking
up a package of disposeable diapers. Things like cloth diapers are
becoming more and more accessible, but it's still not the same as a
store carrying a brand. Personally, I actually find shopping online for
things like diapers more convenient, but again, this is an individual
thing with no right or wrong way.

Sincerely,
Bridgit Kuenning-Pollpeter
Read my blog at: