[blparent] Cloth Diapers Anyone?

Erin Rumer erinrumer at gmail.com
Mon Sep 24 20:49:57 UTC 2012

Folks that use cloth diapers can comment more on this, but my friends who
use cloth diapers say to never use fabric softener in the loads with the
cloth diapers because it ruins their ability to absorb urine like they
should.  I think it puts a layer of chemical on the diaper that prevents it
from absorbing like it should.  There are special detergents one should use
with diapers as well so that they don't get build-up on them causing them
not to work like they should.

Erin