[blparent] Cloth Diapers Anyone?

Jo Elizabeth Pinto jopinto at msn.com
Mon Sep 24 20:52:39 UTC 2012

Oh.  Hmmm.  I'm allergic to most kinds of fabric softener.  I have skin
problems, and the scents almost always give me migraines.  But thanks for
the suggestion.

Jo Elizabeth

Truth is tough. It will not break, like a bubble, at a touch; nay, you may
kick it about all day like a football, and it will be round and full at
evening.--Oliver Wendell Holmes, Sr.