[blparent] diapers

Jo Elizabeth Pinto jopinto at msn.com
Mon Sep 24 22:07:32 UTC 2012

Are you interested in cloth diapers or disposables?  That's your first big
choice.  Some babies are less irritated by cloth diapers than by
disposables, but many do perfectly well with disposables.

If you are interested in disposables, the best idea is to buy a small
package of each kind at first, just in case your baby is sensitive to one
kind and you can't use it.  Also, I wouldn't buy many of the newborn diapers
because your baby will grow out of them very quickly.  And forget those
silly diapers with the slot cut out for the cord.  It's just fine to roll
other diapers down to expose the cord as it heals.

In my experience, store branded diapers like Parents' Choice from Wal-Mart,
Up and Up from Target, Members Mark from Sam's Club, or Kirkland Signature
from Costco are just as good or better than national brands like Huggies and
Pampers.  Luv's are one of the cheaper national brands, and they're
horrible.

Jo Elizabeth

Truth is tough. It will not break, like a bubble, at a touch; nay, you may
kick it about all day like a football, and it will be round and full at
evening.--Oliver Wendell Holmes, Sr.