[blparent] Cloth Diapers Anyone?

Erin Rumer erinrumer at gmail.com
Tue Sep 25 01:31:19 UTC 2012

Yes, I totally agree and now you see why I really had a problem with the
thought of washing diapers that way.  I was surprised myself to hear how
many moms do it like this.  If I were to use cloth diapers I'd rinse them
thoroughly or even wash them a bit by hand with soap before putting them
into the washer myself.

Erin