[blparent] Cloth Diapers Anyone?

Steve Jacobson steve.jacobson at visi.com
Tue Sep 25 15:32:12 UTC 2012

Okay, I'm a guy, and in my family, I'm the one who rinses extremely.  Partly, it is because I'm the one who unloads the dishwasher
and am the one who pays the price if something comes through not clean.  However, it is only fair to add that many dishwashers are
built to handle some food on the plate.  Some have what amount to being small garbage disposals in them.  If one finds that the
dishes come out clean with only moderate rinsing, then whose to say what is right.  This kind of thing can vary very much with the
dishwasher that is used.

At some point, one has to accept that how one loads a dishwasher or which kind of diapers are used is to some degree a matter of
preference.  Also, other than possibly how best to buy diapers, this really isn't an issue that is related to being a blind
parent.  I'm not saying it should not have been talked about, only that we should move on pretty soon.  I've seen a couple of
notes that could easily offend someone else.  Even if unintentional, what's the point since we're here to discuss problems related
to parenting as a blind person.

Best regards,

Steve Jacobson, list moderator