[blparent] Cloth Diapers Anyone?

Steve Jacobson steve.jacobson at visi.com
Wed Sep 26 01:53:09 UTC 2012

Tracey,

Particularly trying to find out where one can conveniently purchase various types of diapers is on topic.  We really need to spend time here answering
questions rather then expressing opinions, though.  This is my second note, not directed at you, asking that we leave this subject alone since there have
been a couple of other notes that could easily result in a nonconstructive series of messages.

Best regards,

Steve Jacobson, List Moderator