[blparent] Cloth Diapers Anyone?

Tracey Turri turri.tracey at gmail.com
Tue Sep 25 23:05:38 UTC 2012

I think because the cloth diapering conversaytion got so out of hand,
people are trying to change the subject.  I'm sorry I brought this
subject up in the first place, I had no idea I would be stering up a
hornets nest by asking about cloth diapering.

--
TRACEY L TURRI
INDEPENDENT MARKETING EXECUTIVE