[blparent] Question- requesting assistance

Bridgit Pollpeter bpollpeter at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 26 21:48:44 UTC 2012

Hello,

Declan is doing well but still struggling with this feeding issue. We
are giving it until the end of the week, but so far, no improvements
have happened. It looks like we're moving towards the G-button. We will
begin consults early next week.

My question is: has anyone dealt with a G-button before, and if so, are
there accessibility issues we should be aware of? We want to go into
this option, if necessary, prepared. Ross and I would appreciate any
advice and suggestions from anyone who has experience with this. We also
need to prepare if, for some reason, there's a visual barrier when
dealing with a G-button. In a blunt nutshell, with two blind parents,
will we be able to independently inject formula into the button? Thanks.

Sincerely,
Bridgit Kuenning-Pollpeter
Read my blog at:

The Expected One- Kathleen McGowan