[blparent] Books and some questions.

Jo Elizabeth Pinto jopinto at msn.com
Fri Sep 28 17:30:33 UTC 2012

Hi Shelby.  Do you read braille?  There are several places to get books with
print words and pictures, and also braille on clear plastic strips.
NBPl.org is the site of the National Braille Press.  Seedlings Braille Books
for Children is another great site for inexpensive braille books.  The Web
site is www.seedlings.org, and their contact info is on the site.  Also, the
Beulah Reimer Legacy, (BRL) is another source, although I would say most of
those books are for preschool age kids.  I'm not sure if they're still
available, but I used to get print/braille books from the Library for the
Blind in Utah.

Jo Elizabeth

Truth is tough. It will not break, like a bubble, at a touch; nay, you may
kick it about all day like a football, and it will be round and full at
evening.--Oliver Wendell Holmes, Sr.