[blparent] Books and some questions.

Jo Elizabeth Pinto jopinto at msn.com
Fri Sep 28 17:32:40 UTC 2012

Hi.  I personally use a folding cane because I like to be able to stick it
in a backpack or something when I don't need it.  I often stuck it in the
outer compartment of a diaper bag when I carried one.  But it's really a
matter of personal druthers.

I did often let someone help me with a car seat because it was nice to have
an extra pair of hands, but I know some people don't want help.  I checked
to make sure my baby was strapped in right, though, if I hadn't done it
myself.

Jo Elizabeth

Truth is tough. It will not break, like a bubble, at a touch; nay, you may
kick it about all day like a football, and it will be round and full at
evening.--Oliver Wendell Holmes, Sr.