[blparent] Blind parents traveling with kids

Danielle Antoine singingmywayin at gmail.com
Tue Apr 2 02:23:43 UTC 2013

that's what I did. I used a harness for quite some time maybe until 3
or 4 with all my kids wehn they were younger. Worked great. I also put
bells on their shoes so I'd know where they were. As they got older I
trained them to answer when I called their name so I'd know where they
were....they needed to be within earshot at a level 4 voice and they
must absolutely stop and wait at the curbe!
We had no accidents or mishaps. HTH,
Danielle