[blparent] Clothing

Bridgit Pollpeter bpollpeter at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 17 19:00:27 UTC 2013

Yes, lots of wash rags for baby and towels. We have six towels and a ton
of wash rags.

Declan was born 8 pounds, 13 ounces, so he barely fit newborn clothes.
However, he continues to grow in length, but he's super skinny. At seven
months, he's only 14 pounds, which is on the bottom of normal. We have a
huge problem with clothes because 3 to 6 months usually fits him, but
just, but 6 to 9 months are huge on him. Most pants are big in the
waist, but most outfits are sold as sets, so we can't get a smaller pant
to fit his damn, skinny waist, grin.

Bridgit
Message: 8