[blparent] Clothing

Danielle Antoine singingmywayin at gmail.com
Thu Apr 18 02:14:36 UTC 2013

gloria,
Sounds like you've got it covered. Like bridget, I used onesies alot;
plain, solid ones around the house and I paired dressier ones with
shorts and pants for going out. When I shopped, I always bought
outfits as opposed to  pairing and matching hear and there so it was
easier to remember what went with what. You'll want plenty bibs and
one or two of the plastic ones with with a large pocket for catching
food and spills once you start solids. Also, you can never have to
many blankets, washcloths, and towels. burp cloths are good to have on
hand too especilly when you hand your baby off to someone to put on
there shoulder. Bonus: they make great dusting cloths when baby is
done with them.

Sincerely, Danielle