[blparent] Body Wash and Creams for Baby

Gloria G gloria.graves at gmail.com
Fri Apr 19 19:17:13 UTC 2013

Hi all,
I just wanted to get some opinions on brands of body wash, shampoo, losion, etc... for babies. I have always thought Johnson and Johnson was a great brand to use for babies, but I have been doing some reading and have heard that because of the different chemicals in the product it is not recommended for babies and that it also dries out their skin quick. I have heard of people using Alovira, California Baby and some brand I believe it is called Birds and Bees or something like that. I just wanted to get you guys opinions on this and see what brands have worked best for you. I know it is different for everyone, but some ideas would be great.
Thanks,
Gloria