[blparent] Body Wash and Creams for Baby

Michael Baldwin mbaldwin at gpcom.net
Fri Apr 19 19:21:58 UTC 2013

The recommendation now is not to even use any kind of soap, just water for a
baby's bath.
But, we used J&J with no problems.
Avoiding stuff with no extra scents and dies is the best. You might have to
try a few different brands to see what will work best on baby's skin. This
might also change depending on the time of the year.

Michael