[blparent] Clothing

Si sieradream at gmail.com
Fri Apr 19 22:33:16 UTC 2013

If people want to buy you clothes, ask them to buy larger sizes. Ayla's only
four months old and she's already wearing 6 to 9 months. She's a big girl.

She wore newborn outfits for maybe a month? Maybe 2 weeks?

Same with diapers. Don't buy tons. Baby will grow faster than you think.
Ayla was never in newborns but skipped straight to size 1. At 4 months,
she's already in size 3 diapers.

SiI use Pampers Swaddlers too. Love Pampers.

Si