[blparent] My story and request for help

Pipi blahblahblah0822 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 21 20:07:16 UTC 2013

Bridgit,
Yes, I ahve spoken to the director about it. She suggested I contact the
NFB of Kansas to see if they could help. I have tried several times to
do this with no return emails or phone calls. I have updated the
director on my situation in messages and she is on my list of phone
calss to attempt again Monday.
Pipid