[blparent] My story and request for help

Jennifer Jackson jennifersjackson at att.net
Sun Apr 21 23:52:41 UTC 2013

Pippy,

I know you are excited to make this change in your life. I hate to suggest
this, but perhaps you may need to consider waiting until next year when your
daughter will be in kindergarten. Most schools seem to be moving to all day
kindergarten programs, and many have very affordable after school child care
programs. The after school program at my son's school is $7 a day and seems
to be well run from what I understand from other parents.

I hope you can find something that will work out for this year, but I wanted
to suggest this as a possible option if this does not work out for the
immediate future. You have my best wishes as well as my admiration for
taking action to be in charge of your own future.

Jennifer