[blparent] My story and request for help

Gabe Vega theblindtech at gmail.com
Tue Apr 23 13:59:27 UTC 2013

what I wonder is why doesn't she ask her state affiliate for financial help. I mean the NFB is here to help right? help us be self relient right? so why can't the state and a couple of champters get together and donate her 6,000 dollars for the child care? i think its a great idea. Hell, why doesn't national donate to this, what is a miniscule 6 grand compared to the millions they win in court every year? hey, Pippy, why don't you ask national to put in on your request?
Gabe Vega
CEO
Commtech LLC
Web: http://commtechusa.net