[blparent] My story and request for help

Jo Elizabeth Pinto jopinto at msn.com
Tue Apr 23 17:07:33 UTC 2013

You know, I was thinking.  It may be a long shot, but I live in Colorado,
and United Power is the company that provides electricity here.  They have
what they call the Round-Up program, where people can choose to round their
monthly bills up to the next dollar, and that money is put in a fund to help
the customers.  You aren't a customer yet, but you will be.  It might be
worth contacting United Power in the area near where the center is and
asking for an application, since Round-Up is designed to cover issues that
fall through the cracks of other charitable organizations.  I know they've
bought wheelchairs and accessible vans for people in my community, which
isn't near enough to the center or I'd watch Savannah for you.

Jo Elizabeth

Truth is tough. It will not break, like a bubble, at a touch; nay, you may
kick it about all day like a football, and it will be round and full at
evening.--Oliver Wendell Holmes, Sr.