[blparent] Help please... Potty training.

Jo Elizabeth Pinto jopinto at msn.com
Sat Apr 27 16:38:27 UTC 2013

It's quite young to start, in my opinion.  I bought a video from Amazon
called "Go Potty Go!" when my daughter was that age, with catchy, silly
songs and stories to introduce the idea.  But I didn't push the issue, and
when she was ready to train by her own choice at three and a half, it took
ten days an half a package of pull-ups, and then only one or two more
accidents after that ever, and none at night.  So I'm a firm believer in not
starting too soon.  Good luck.

Jo Elizabeth

Truth is tough. It will not break, like a bubble, at a touch; nay, you may
kick it about all day like a football, and it will be round and full at
evening.--Oliver Wendell Holmes, Sr.