[blparent] help please... potty training.

Shannan Zinck shannanzinck at gmail.com
Sun Apr 28 17:58:27 UTC 2013

Man this topic has been a really hard one for our family. Some little ones
are great and even start early. My son showed signs of interest at 15
months but, much to my dismay he is now 4 and is still not trained. Every
kid is so different. some don't show signs til they are over 3 and just
train in days. others show signs early say 18 months and get it by the time
they are 2. Others like mine show interest young and still don't get it by
4. It's mind boggling. The best thing to do is watch your child and see
where they are at. We are planning on taking our son to the doc by the way
to see if anything is wrong. He totally understands what he needs to do
but, never seems to catch himself. part of me is hoping it's physical but,
of course part of me just hopes he's being distracted or lazy. I use to be
one of those people who gave parents a hard time if there kid wasn't
trained by the time they were 3 thinking for whatever reason that the
parents were being lazy. Well I learned my lesson the very hard way, every
kid is different and figures this out in their own time. for some potty
training is a breeze and blessings to those parents who are blessed with
that and for others it's a real challenge and prayers to those who struggle
like we have. Either way there all in underwear by the time they go to
kindergarten anyway right. LOL At least we know they won't be dating in
pullups, lol

--
Shannan Zinck
Survival is letting GOD take over!!!