[blparent] Help please... Potty training.

Gabe Vega Via Iphone4S theblindtech at gmail.com
Sat Apr 27 23:45:54 UTC 2013

Agreed on this one, my daughter was two years old when she was fully potty trained. Diapers day and night. It was very easy.

Gabe Vega
Sent from my iPhone
CEO
Commtech LLC
The leader of computer support, training and web development services
Web: http://commtechusa.net
Twitter: http://twitter.com/commtechllc
Facebook: http://facebook.com/commtechllc
Email: info at commtechusa.net