[blparent] Breann's class

rcubfank at sbcglobal.net rcubfank at sbcglobal.net
Tue Dec 24 18:36:14 UTC 2013

-----Original Message-----
From: Rob Kaiser
Sent: Saturday, December 07, 2013 8:10 PM
To: 'Blind Parents Mailing List'
Subject: Re: [blparent] Breann's class

That's too bad tha the kids haven't interacted with the blind children.

One thing that the principal brought up was the fact that there are students
that look like they are having problems with their eye sight. I told the
classes that if they have eye issues they need to tell the principal. I also
said that I would be willing to talk to any of the parents about issues that
could determine whether their child is blins or not.