[blparent] update on our lives

Shelby Young blindatbirth at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 1 18:47:43 UTC 2013

Hi,
I had a friend who adopted a baby and he was a little behind because of something his birth mom took when she was pregnant with him.  My friends son was about four, maybe a little older before he became potty trained.  She always said, he won't go to kindergarden in diapers.
I hope all goes well with you, and you get feeling better.  Things always seem to work out.
Good luck,
Shelby