[blparent] update on our lives

Pickrell, Rebecca M (TASC) REBECCA.PICKRELL at tasc.com
Fri Feb 1 18:47:53 UTC 2013

        Shannon,
You don't need to see to change a diaper. Doing it by feel is how we all do it.
Do you know how to do this? I'm not being mean, it sounds like you don't, otherwise you wouldn't have said "lately I've had to do it by feel" mentioned doing it by touch
I thought changing a diaper by touch would be a new procedure for you. You do need to use your fingers to see if he's clean after you wipe, but you don't need to really get your hands in the poop at all.
If you can get on the floor with him, can you keep your head up and change him that way since you can't lift?