[blparent] (no subject)

Jodie and Kahlan xandir at samobile.net
Sat Feb 2 12:21:58 UTC 2013

I started out changing Kahlan in her bascinette, (sp?) then her pack
and play/crib, but when we switched to a regular crib, which will turn
into a toddler bed when she's older, I couldn't do it in there. The
crib is too low and it was killing my back. We have a spare bed in her
room, either for one my mom comes to visit because she lives in another
state or for when Kahlan is too old for the toddler bed. I change her
on that now and it's much easier. I have changed her on the couch a
couple of times and it feels kind of awkward. I also have a diaper pad.
It does make things a lot easier, and just to avoid anything
accidentally missing the pad and ending up on the sheets, I don't put
sheets on the bed until they're needed. Hope this helps, Shannon. Until
Miles is trained, just find a way to change him that doesn't hurt you.
Good luck.

--
Hugs from Jodie and kahlan
"Only a fool walks into the future backward."