[blparent] update on our lives

Jo Elizabeth Pinto jopinto at msn.com
Sun Feb 3 00:56:08 UTC 2013

I had the visiting nurse, too.  She was helpful in some ways, a challenge in
others.  I just mostly wanted to mention it so you would know, Jodie, that
there were more of us who took that option than just you.  Us faithless
ones, I guess.

Jo Elizabeth

Truth is tough. It will not break, like a bubble, at a touch; nay, you may
kick it about all day like a football, and it will be round and full at
evening.--Oliver Wendell Holmes, Sr.