[blparent] update on our lives

Jodie and Kahlan xandir at samobile.net
Sun Feb 3 00:46:44 UTC 2013

Shannon, it took a while for the fact that your faith in God has been
questioned because you're taking Miles to the doctor about this to
penetrate. I guess my brain just couldn't wrap itself around such a
ridiculous idea! I guess because I have a visiting nurse coming every
two weeks just to make sure we're on track with Kahlan developmentally,
I'm displaying a lack of faith in God, too. How stupid can some people
be! That question has crossed my mind multiple times lately because
I've been reading the free range kids blog and seeing how idiotic some
parents can be. It's getting to the point now where kids won't allowed
to be kids at all! But that's a whole other rant and probably off
topic, so I'll shut up now and send this.

--
Hugs from Jodie and kahlan
"Only a fool walks into the future backward."