[blparent] [Bulk] Re: what song are you singing

Jo Elizabeth Pinto jopinto at msn.com
Mon Feb 4 19:22:49 UTC 2013

Oh, we joke about "The Bunny Song" a lot because it has a catchy tune and we
can change up the words and say we love whatever it is that comes to mind.

Jo Elizabeth

Truth is tough. It will not break, like a bubble, at a touch; nay, you may
kick it about all day like a football, and it will be round and full at
evening.--Oliver Wendell Holmes, Sr.