[blparent] [Bulk] Re: what song are you singing

Jodie and Kahlan xandir at samobile.net
Tue Feb 5 05:06:19 UTC 2013

Does anyone remember a show called The Angry Beavers? I never really
paid attention to it when my younger cousin watched it and it hasn't
been on for years as far as I know, but every once in a while the
instrumental theme song pops into my head. Fortunately, it doesn't stay
in there as long as some others, like the Super Why songs and the songs
Kahlan's play yard plays when she presses the buttons.

--
Hugs from Jodie and kahlan
"Only a fool walks into the future backward."