[blparent] Prayers Please

Gabe Vega theblindtech at gmail.com
Tue Feb 5 04:29:50 UTC 2013

also I quetion how you being blind gaged the speed of the vehicle? and if in fact the speed was at some an extreme low speed such as 10 or even 15 miles per hour how did the car have enough power to spin around as you claim to hit your kid. the story just seems odd, and I bet a quick browsing of your local news paper will yeild no verification of this event ever taking place. I fear this email is exactly what it is, a cry for support or in the real world as we call it, "Attention." maybe some of you don't know about motor vehicle physics, but I do being able to see before and something seems really off about this story. thats all. don't mean to be so harsh but don't pull on my hart strings for your need for attention and then get mad at me and call me rude when i don't play your game.
Gabe Vega
CEO
Commtech LLC
Web: http://commtechusa.net