[blparent] Prayers Please

Rhonda Lewis-Kubehl motherkubehl at aol.com
Tue Feb 5 04:54:58 UTC 2013

Gabe, do me a favor, and stop replying to this post.
I posted asking for Prayers for my family during a tragic accident, not
a bitch to reply.
For 1, there were many wittness's, for 2, there was my husband, our 2
friends and there daughter, and my son, for 3, what ass hole would make
something up like that?
You are so rude, and disrespectful, and if you have nothing to
say...don't say anything at all.
The police report says she was speeding, she was given a ticket for
reckless driving...I'm sure they don't give those out for no reason.
Get off your high horse, and stop commenting on this.

--
Skype: R.Kubehl85

Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/KubehlChristianAcademy

Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/Motherkubehl